[eclipse.org-planning-council] Project Demos at EclipseWorld

Hello Eclipse Project Leads!

The Foundation is hosting a reception at EclipseWorld in Reston, VA, on Oct. 29, 7:00-9:00 pm.  We are planning to have one corner of the room set-up as a project demo area, as a relaxed way for projects to show off what they’re working on.  Demo slots will be 15 minutes and no formal presentations are required.  We will have a schedule posted at the reception so people who want to know more about your project have an easy way to find you and interact.

There is no cost to reserve a slot your project, but you must be registered to attend EclipseWorld.   You must bring a laptop with you, and power, a projector and a table will be provided.

To reserve a spot, send an email to
lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx.  For more information on EclipseWorld, visit http://www.eclipseworld.net/.  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Lynn Gayowski