Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Next call agenda

Hi, Rich,

I'm not sure, looking at the Agenda, whether this call is expecting the attendance of Galileo Train project representatives or whether it is intended for Planning Council business. As one of many Galileo project leads that are not members of the PC, I'm not sure whether I am expected to attend the PC meetings on a regular basis. Will Galileo be holding separate calls for coordination as we did in previous years?

Thanks,

Christian