[eclipse.org-planning-council] F2F meeting at EclipseCon

Hello Planning Council members,

Every year we have a Planning Council meeting at EclipseCon, usually the Sunday afternoon/evening before the conference. I'm sorry that I forgot to put it on your schedules earlier and I realize that many of you now have non-changeable tickets that will prevent you from attending on Sunday. Mea culpa.

Anyway, those of us who can make it will gather for pizza and a meeting on Sunday afternoon from 4 to 6 pm in the Tasman Room at the Hyatt. I'd like to focus our conversation around the Ganymede end game (goal: to agree on a common ramp-down strategy and schedule) and on the packages (goal: to understand which packages are going to be produced and by whom).

Please RSVP by sending email to emo.

Thanks,
Bjorn Freeman-Benson

Back to the top