[eclipse.org-planning-council] Updated information about Planning Council meeting at EclipseWorld

Hello Planning Council members,

We were able to get a slightly larger room for the meeting on November 6. The meeting will be in the Town Center room at the Hyatt Regency Reston. All the other information from Bjorn's earlier email remains the same (see below). Thanks.

Bjorn's message:

Planning Council Members,
We'll be meeting November 6th, starting at 9am, in the Bowman Boardroom of the Hyatt Regency Reston (1800 Presidents Street, Reston, Virginia, U.S.,  +1-703-709-1234). Breakfast buffet stuff and a lunch served.

The agenda is on the wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council_Agenda) and is basically: decide on milestones and musts and shoulds and so on for Ganymede. Actually, I shouldn't dismiss it with such an easy wave of the hand. Given the discussions that have developed around the user interface best practices/guidelines, I imagine that the musts and shoulds will be an interesting topic in and of themselves.

See you there,
Bjorn

P.S. And, while you're there, why not attend EclipseWorld?

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788