Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Fall Maintenance re-spin: FAILED on BIRT

The Monday night-Tuesday morning (Mo-Tu) respin failed because of an XML error in the BIRT site.xml file.
http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/

I explained the error to Jason, so I expect him to put in a fix and send us all a note later today (and then I'll spin again).

STP would like to take this opportunity to update our BPMN component, which was suffering from a manifest error. I will follow up when the build guys have updated
the feature in question.

 best regards
Oisin
Registered Number: 171387