Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Face-to-face Council meeting in Germany at Eclipse Summit Europe 2007

Title: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Face-to-face Council meeting in Germany at Eclipse Summit Europe 2007
Same here, though the Modeling symposium is all day Tuesday.

- Rich

On 8/17/07 1:55 PM, "Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tuesday overlaps with the Symposia, correct?

It looks like mine is scheduled for the morning, so I will miss a morning session.

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 12:15 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Face-to-face Council meeting in Germany at Eclipse Summit Europe 2007

Planning Council members,
Our autumn face-to-face Planning Council meeting is nigh upon us. We have a slot scheduled for the Planning Council on Tuesday, October 9th, at the Eclipse Summit Europe 2007 <http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2007/> . On the agenda will be planning for Ganymede: must-dos and should-dos as well as discussing whether we want to use +1/+2 or a more continuous roll-out for each milestone. And what kind of testing we want to include/enforce.

Please RSVP,
Bjorn