[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: Europa RC3+0 build failed due to Platform and Mylyn

Kim,
I see that it's just a timing problem: the previous Europa build (the one that failed on the Platform) started at 10am EDT. You checked in the changes to the features-ep.xml file at 10:20am EDT. The build (of course) picks up all its files at the start of the build and thus it used the old features-ep.xml file, out of sync with your update site.xml changes.

I've started a new spin of the Europa-matic - it will pick up your changes and will probably finish around 4pm EDT. If you open a browser on the status page (http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/), the page automatically refreshes every ten minutes until the build is completed.

- Bjorn

Kim Moir wrote:

Bjorn, I don't understand what the issue is....

Back to the top