[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Stats

Thank you to everyone for sending in your project stats.   Attached are the consolidated results.   I still need to validate the LOC for the Platform, since it seems very high.  Kim Moir is going to help me with that.

FYI, you will notice I rounded-off a lot of the numbers you provided.   I only plan on using the sum of all the numbers, so exact precision was not needed.

Please let me know if I have made any errors that you would like corrected.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation