[eclipse.org-planning-council] FW: Europa Marketing Meeting at EclipseCon

Just a reminder, we will be organizing a Europa marketing meeting this Thursday at 1pm in rm 208 at EclipseCon.    I hope the Europa project leaders will be able to make it.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.