Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Latest Europa build results - CDT, Corona, STP, WTP still have red results

Doug,
Yes, you do need to update the site.xml file - until my new Europa-o-matic software is ready, you have to keep the site.xml and the features-cdt.xml files in sync. Sorry.

- Bjorn

Actually, I am removing the features that I’ve added to the Europa features-cdt.xml file. I’m going to guess that means I don’t need to update the site.xml file. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Back to the top