[eclipse.org-planning-council] Callisto Coordinated Maintenance (Winter) Update

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Callisto People,
The Callisto Winter Coordinate Update is approaching and we have a series of coordination calls scheduled:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Callisto_Coordinated_Maintenance#Conference_calls

The first one was last Thursday and only Nick and I were on the call. You know I strive to keep these calls short and not waste your time, but it's going to be near impossible to coordinate the Callisto Maintenance update if we don't attend these calls.  Thanks.

Minutes:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Callisto_Minutes_2007.01.18

--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson