[eclipse.org-planning-council] Slide template for the Callisto Release Review now available

Dave, Dave, David, Doug, John, Kevin, Rich, Sri, Steve, Tim, Tyler, Wenfeng, Karice, The template for the big Callisto Simultaneous Release Review slides is now available:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/callisto-files/Callisto%20Release%20Review%20template.ppt

I used Web Tools as the example, obviously everyone except Tim will change the name to their own project :-) With ten projects, the timing will be tight, so please try not to add slides. As with all Release Reviews, we need to have the slides done at least one week in advance, so the slide deadline is:
   Friday, May 19th - Next week!
I'll put everyone's slides into a single presentation and post them on the website.

Any questions - send them my way.

Thanks,
Bjorn

Back to the top