[eclipse.org-planning-council] April 19 Callisto Coordination Call

Title: April 19 Callisto Coordination Call

I am not attending the April 19 Callisto Coordination call (and I am not sending our Callisto plans and progress notes via email to be misinterpreted again).  Sri will attend to represent TPTP.

Thanks,

Tyler Thessin | tyler.thessin@xxxxxxxxx

Director, Intel Performance Libraries Lab

Software & Solutions Group | Developer Products Division

Intel Corporation | www.intel.com/software/products

2111 NE 25th Ave, JF1-07, Hillsboro, OR 97124, (503) 712-8413

Back to the top