RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Regrets for Friday meeting

That’s possible.  I missed the last meeting because of a conflict.  The minutes didn’t say for sure.

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Steinberg
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:41 AM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Regrets for Friday meeting

My impression was that tomorrow's call was to be replaced by the in-person meeting on Sunday.

Is there still a call tomorrow?

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Steinberg
Rational Software - IBM Toronto Lab

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/16/2006 10:31 AM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[eclipse.org-planning-council] Regrets for Friday meeting

Hi folks,

I’m taking tomorrow off, since I’m traveling on Sunday for EclipseCon.  So I’m sending regrets again.

Looking forward to seeing (and in some cases meeting) most of you next week.

Doug G