Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Callisto / Planning Council Meetingin Santa Clara

I can meet anytime on Sunday, but would prefer something in the later
afternoon (say 3 or after), so I could travel Sunday morning instead of
Saturday night.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <bjorn.freeman-be                                          To
             nson@xxxxxxxxxxx>         "eclipse.org-planning-council"
             Sent by:                  <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             eclipse.org-plann         se.org>
             ing-council-bounc                                          cc
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council]
             02/23/2006 10:34          Callisto / Planning    Council
             AM                        Meetingin Santa Clara

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

We can meet whenever you guys want - we have the room all day.
Please make suggestions and we'll see if we can come to some consensus...

      Any chance we can move this meeting to later in the day to better
      accommodate travelers?  4-6 perhaps?  --tyler