eclipse.org-planning-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
September 03, 13
12:40 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "first Wednesday" meeting ... 12 PM Eastern David M Williams
August 28, 13
23:04 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Luna participation Wayne Beaton
11:38 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception Process for Stardust in Kepler SR1 Ed Merks
10:55 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception Process for Stardust in Kepler SR1 Cédric Brun
10:54 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception Process for Stardust in Kepler SR1 Mos, Adrian
10:52 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception Process for Stardust in Kepler SR1 Chris Aniszczyk
10:39 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception Process for Stardust in Kepler SR1 Daniel Megert
06:30 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception Process for Stardust in Kepler SR1 Marc.Gille
August 23, 13
09:53 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception Process regarding Stardust in Kepler SR1 Doug Schaefer
09:38 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception Process regarding Stardust in Kepler SR1 Mos, Adrian
August 21, 13
10:09 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Request for exception for LinuxTools for SR-1 Daniel Megert
08:01 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Request for exception for LinuxTools for SR-1 Steffen Pingel
06:01 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Request for exception for LinuxTools for SR-1 Mos, Adrian
August 19, 13
14:36 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Request for exception for LinuxTools for SR-1 Chris Aniszczyk
14:32 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Request for exception for LinuxTools for SR-1 Neil Hauge
13:09 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Request for exception for LinuxTools for SR-1 Doug Schaefer
11:48 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Request for exception for LinuxTools for SR-1 Doug Schaefer
10:58 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Request for exception for LinuxTools for SR-1 Neil Hauge
August 18, 13
21:47 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Request for exception for LinuxTools for SR-1 Doug Schaefer
August 08, 13
04:09 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Proposed Milestone schedule for Luna David M Williams
02:26 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Meeting notes from 8/7 Planning Council meeting David M Williams
August 06, 13
23:07 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Rolling release for tomorrows meeting Doug Schaefer
22:44 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "first Wednesday" meeting on August 7th., 12 Noon (Eastern) Doug Schaefer
22:05 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Rolling release for tomorrows meeting Ian Bull
August 02, 13
03:31 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "first Wednesday" meeting on August 7th., 12 Noon (Eastern) Cédric Brun
August 01, 13
16:46 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "first Wednesday" meeting on August 7th., 12 Noon (Eastern) David M Williams
July 31, 13
17:06 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] missing meeting on August 8th Doug Schaefer
17:04 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] missing meeting on August 8th Doug Schaefer
16:33 [eclipse.org-planning-council] missing meeting on August 8th Steffen Pingel
July 01, 13
09:47 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder NO meeting this Wednesday (July) but we will start up again in August David M Williams
June 14, 13
03:05 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RAP and Gyrex Markus Knauer
02:55 [eclipse.org-planning-council] RAP and Gyrex Ian Bull
June 13, 13
22:43 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] Fwd: Re: Kepler's final staging repository is complete David M Williams
18:34 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] Fwd: Re: Kepler's final staging repository is complete David M Williams
18:02 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] Fwd: Re: Kepler's final staging repository is complete Ian Bull
15:40 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] Fwd: Re: Kepler's final staging repository is complete Steffen Pingel
15:39 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Fwd: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Kepler's final staging repository is complete Cédric Brun
15:26 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Fwd: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Kepler's final staging repository is complete John Arthorne
15:06 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Fwd: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Kepler's final staging repository is complete Ed Merks
June 05, 13
12:52 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Minutes from today's meeting ... David M Williams
June 03, 13
15:38 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "first Wednesday" meeting, June 5, 12 Noon (Eastern) David M Williams
May 08, 13
13:08 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone meeting until Wednesday May 8, 12 Noon (Eastern) David M Williams
12:50 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone meeting until Wednesday May 8, 12 Noon (Eastern) Ian Bull
12:41 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone meeting until Wednesday May 8, 12 Noon (Eastern) David M Williams
12:06 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone meeting until Wednesday May 8, 12 Noon (Eastern) Ian Bull
02:16 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone meeting until Wednesday May 8, 12 Noon (Eastern) David M Williams
April 30, 13
10:29 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone meeting until Wednesday May 8, 12 Noon (Eastern) Mos, Adrian
10:28 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone meeting until Wednesday May 8, 12 Noon (Eastern) David M Williams
09:35 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone meeting until Wednesday May 8, 12 Noon (Eastern) Marc Dutoo
07:32 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone meeting until Wednesday May 8, 12 Noon (Eastern) David M Williams
07:07 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of Wednesday meeting, 12 Noon (Eastern) Steffen Pingel
04:09 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of Wednesday meeting, 12 Noon (Eastern) Markus Knauer
03:38 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of Wednesday meeting, 12 Noon (Eastern) Mos, Adrian
April 29, 13
14:59 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of Wednesday meeting, 12 Noon (Eastern) David M Williams
April 12, 13
11:51 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Release Names Ian Bull
April 10, 13
14:19 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Updated minutes from today's 4/10 meeting Doug Schaefer
14:16 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Updated minutes from today's 4/10 meeting David M Williams
April 08, 13
15:48 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of next meeting, Wednesday, April 10, 12 Noon (Eastern). David M Williams
April 03, 13
09:58 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone "first Wednesday" meeting to second Wednesday, 4/10, 12:00 (Eastern). Doug Schaefer
09:09 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone "first Wednesday" meeting to second Wednesday, 4/10, 12:00 (Eastern). Ian Bull
02:25 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone "first Wednesday" meeting to second Wednesday, 4/10, 12:00 (Eastern). David M Williams
March 25, 13
22:33 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Minutes of Sunday's EclipseCon face-to-face meeting - March 24, 2013 John Arthorne
March 20, 13
12:04 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of Sunday's EclipseCon face-to-face meeting; 2-4 David M Williams
March 07, 13
12:51 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Change in Planning Council Rep for BREDEX Wayne Beaton
10:10 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Change in Planning Council Rep for BREDEX David M Williams
09:44 [eclipse.org-planning-council] (no subject) Achim Lörke
March 06, 13
13:42 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Meeting Minutes for 3/6, and Reminder to fill in name and topics for EclipseCon face-to-face David M Williams
12:46 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of First Wednesday meeting, 3/6 12 noon (Eastern) Markus Knauer
09:39 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of First Wednesday meeting, 3/6 12 noon (Eastern) Achim Loerke
March 04, 13
21:48 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of First Wednesday meeting, 3/6 12 noon (Eastern) Chris Aniszczyk
16:43 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of First Wednesday meeting, 3/6 12 noon (Eastern) David M Williams
February 25, 13
10:17 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Status of SR2 respin plan Doug Schaefer
10:05 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Status of SR2 respin plan John Arthorne
09:57 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Status of SR2 respin plan Chris Aniszczyk
09:51 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Status of SR2 respin plan Doug Schaefer
09:26 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Status of SR2 respin plan John Arthorne
February 24, 13
21:37 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Status of SR2 respin plan David M Williams
February 22, 13
12:50 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] SR2 recovery plan meeting for 1 PM today, Friday 2/23 Eastern Chris Aniszczyk
12:02 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] SR2 recovery plan meeting for 1 PM today, Friday 2/23 Eastern Achim Loerke
11:09 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] SR2 recovery plan meeting for 1 PM today, Friday 2/23 Eastern Mike Milinkovich
10:21 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] SR2 recovery plan meeting for 1 PM today, Friday 2/23 Eastern David M Williams
09:26 [eclipse.org-planning-council] SR2 recovery plan meeting for 1 PM today, Friday 2/23 Eastern David M Williams
February 07, 13
11:14 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception to include m2e-wtp in Kepler Neil Hauge
03:45 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception to include m2e-wtp in Kepler Mos, Adrian
03:25 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception to include m2e-wtp in Kepler Achim Lörke
February 06, 13
18:59 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception to include m2e-wtp in Kepler Steffen Pingel
18:30 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] XWT and Kepler Doug Schaefer
18:26 [eclipse.org-planning-council] XWT and Kepler Chris Aniszczyk
15:52 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception to include m2e-wtp in Kepler John Arthorne
15:08 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception to include m2e-wtp in Kepler Doug Schaefer
15:07 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception to include m2e-wtp in Kepler Wayne Beaton
February 05, 13
23:41 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday" meeting, 2/6, 12 Noon (Eastern). Ian Bull
16:45 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday" meeting, 2/6, 12 Noon (Eastern). Steffen Pingel
16:11 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday" meeting, 2/6, 12 Noon (Eastern). Markus Knauer
11:56 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday" meeting, 2/6, 12 Noon (Eastern). David M Williams
February 04, 13
16:38 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Kepler dates Wayne Beaton
04:44 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Results of Kepler+1 Poll Mike Milinkovich
03:29 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Results of Kepler+1 Poll Chris Aniszczyk
03:22 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception Request for Stardust in Kepler M5 Mos, Adrian
January 29, 13
10:07 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Fwd: [technology-pmc] XWT in the Eclipse Simultaneous Release Requirements Chris Aniszczyk

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10