[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Reminder: We value your input-Eclipse Foundation 2020 Membership Survey

Hello everyone,

We would like to better understand the priorities of our members and the best ways the Eclipse Foundation can continue to deliver value to you and your business.

Please fill out the 2020 Membership Survey , it should take less than 7 minutes to complete. All responses to this survey will be anonymized and only reported in summary form. Responses will be collected until January 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM PT.

We use SurveyMonkey as our survey platform. Learn more about SurveyMonkey’s Privacy Policy here.

Thank you

Perri

--

Perri Louise Lavergne

Membership Coordination Team Lead | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @perrieclipse

Back to the top