Von: "Muttukrishnan, raj" <R.Muttukrishnan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: EU 2020 Proposal Participation - Citizen Privacy
Datum: 13. Juni 2014 13:46:45 MESZ

Dear Ralph,

It was great to meet you in Damstadt.  As discussed please find attached the Citizen Privacy project that we are developing together with Padova and Damstadt.  We are looking for more SMEs and big industrial players to complete the consortium.  Please circulate it around to the Eclipse foundation members and connect me with any interested companies.

Best Regards
Raj

Prof Muttukrishnan Rajarajan (Raj)
Professor of Security Engineering
School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering
City University London
London EC1V 0HB
United Kingdom

Tel:+44 (0) 207 040 4073