[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Sign up now to Sponsor EclipseCon Europe 2011

Hello everyone,

EclipseCon Europe 2011 (ECE) is all about community. Contributors, adopters, add-in providers, service providers, and business and research organizations gather to share their expertise and learn from each other. Sponsors of EclipseCon Europe have a unique opportunity to be an integral part of the entire event.

We've updated several things about our premier European event. Along with our new name, we have a bigger space, more sessions, more attendee capacity, and two spacious exhibit areas to accommodate creative sponsor displays and pop-up booths. Also, November marks the 10th birthday of Eclipse, and we will be celebrating that at ECE.

For the first time in Europe, we are offering two levels of sponsorship: Premium and Regular. All the details are on the new ECE website [1], including the full prospectus [2] and map of the exhibit areas and booth locations. So far we have  three of our  nine Premium booths sold!

We at the Eclipse Foundation know that the success of our conferences depends on your support, so let us know [3] how we can help make your sponsorship successful. Sponsorship prices are discounted through June 30, 2011, so sign up soon. ECE runs three full days, November 2 - 4, in Ludwigsburg, Germany. We look forward to seeing you there!

We would also like to remind you that the call for papers is open. Please be sure to submit your proposed talks and tutorials  [4] before August 17, 2011.

[1] ECE website: http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2011/

[2] Sponsor prospectus: http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2011/content/prospectus

[3] Contact email: exhibitors11@xxxxxxxxxxx

[4] Call for papers: http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2011/content/submissions-are-open