[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] EclipseCon Press List

All,

EclipseCon is a short 3 weeks away!  Each year a number of reporters attend the conference to report on new product announcements and general conference sessions.   We are providing the press list to all of our member companies (please see attached), so you have an opportunity to communicate with these reporters.   I will send out an updated list one week before the start of EclipseCon.

In addition, the Eclipse Foundation is happy to provide a supporting quote for any press release from a member company announcing an Eclipse-related product.   If you are planning to issue a press release at EclispeCon and would like a supporting quote, please send me a draft copy of the release and a suggested quote before Wednesday, March 16.  We will ensure they are approved by March 18.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I look forward to seeing everyone at EclipseCon.

Regards,
Ian Skerrett
--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24
www.eclipsecon.org