[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] EclipseCon 2011 Final Call for Sponsorships

Member Marketing and Membership at Large,

Only two of the premium booths remain to EclipseCon 2011 and there are already 15+ sponsors confirmed.  Registrations are tracking ahead of last year and we’re looking at another fantastic gathering of the Eclipse community.

It’s not too late to join in on the opportunities!

The full EclipseCon prospectus can be found here:

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/sponsorshipmap/

Please contact Perri and I ASAP if you are interested in any sponsorship opportunities.

Please note that the deadline for inclusion in our annual EclipseCon momentum press release is this Friday, January 21st!

-          Don

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.