[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Announcing the Eclipse Mobile Plugin-Fest

All,

We are please to announce the Eclipse Mobile Plugin-Fest, a two day workshop to test interoperability and compatibility between Eclipse based mobile products.  We are inviting member companies that have solutions for mobile developers to participate in this workshop.   This will be a good opportunity to test your product with some of the main developer environment for mobile developers.

The workship will be held February 23-24 in Mountain View, CA.  More details are available at http://www.eclipse.org/community/mobileplugfest/index.php.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ian Skerrett
--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24
www.eclipsecon.org

Back to the top