From: eclipse.org-membership-at-large-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-membership-at-large-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 10:00 PM
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx; eclipse.org-membership-at-large@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Upcoming reviews

We have scheduled the following reviews to run from October 13-20/2010:

20 Oct 10

Sapphire Creation Review

20 Oct 10

Gemini Web Release 1.1.0 and Graduation Review

20 Oct 10

Virgo Release 2.1.0 and Graduation Review

20 Oct 10

UOMo Creation Review

20 Oct 10

Jetty 7.2 Release Review

As always, your input is appreciated. Please add your comments and pose questions on the communication channel indicated for each review.

We also have a new project proposal. The OSGi Enterprise Tools Project is focused on providing standard tools for OSGi Enterprise application development. It will complement with OSGi nature the existing tooling, provided by the Web Tools Platform project. For more information, please see the project proposal [1]. A communication channel for your questions and comments is being created.

Architecture Council members, this project is looking for one additional mentor.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/osgi-enterprise-tools/

--