[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Save the Date - Eclipse Members Meeting Webinar - Tuesday June 23, 2009

Membership At Large,

On Thursday, September 24th, 8:30am PT, 11:30am ET, 17:30 CEST we will be
holding our quarterly Eclipse Members Meeting via Webinar - Save the Dates!

AGENDA:
A final agenda will be confirmed via email ~ 1 week prior to the
meeting.  Agenda items will include an Executive Director update,
Membership, Project and Marketing Updates, details of the Galileo release
and other items.

If you have items you would like to place on the agenda, please reply to
donald@xxxxxxxxxxx.  Also, if you are a new member in the past quarter and
would like to do a short “New Member Introduction” at the teleconference
call, please let me know.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
We will now be hosting our members meeting via webinar format with VOIP
audio.

The Webinar Audio is provided over VOIP, a headset is recommended.  Or, if
you are in a group setting, have low bandwidth, or prefer to use the phone,
please use dial-in information below:

Australia: +61 (0) 3 9008 6791
Austria: +43 (0) 72088 1352
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 0893