[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Eclipse Webcast Sponsorship Opportunity - The EclipseCon Recordings

Hello,

<apologies if you’ve received this email multiple times>

Several sessions from EclipseCon 2009 were recorded (audio and slides) and we are offering EclipseCon sponsors and Eclipse Foundation members the ability to sponsor the produced webcasts. These webcasts will be hosted on live.eclipse.org. In order to help promote the webcasts on live.eclipse.org, we will run a marketing campaign from eclipse.org and/or eclipsecon.org promoting the video and your sponsorship.

Sponsorships are $995 per webcast, or 3 for $2500 -- and EclipseCon sponsors will receive a 10% discount. There is flexibility on discounts for bulk webcast sponsorships – please contact us for information. EclipseCon sponsors have first dibs through April 20th, after which we'll open up the sponsorships to all Eclipse members.

To see a complete list of available webcasts, please see http://eclipse.org/go/videos

Thanks,

Allison Kelly

Ecosystem Development Support