[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Marketing Program for Eclipse Days

All,

The Eclipse Foundation is introducing a new marketing program for member companies to collaborate in the organization of Eclipse Days.  Over the past couple of years, local regional events have proven to be a great way to promote the Eclipse ecosystem.  For example, the Eclipse Banking Days, EclipsIST in Istanbul and Eclipse Time in France have all been successful community events.

In 2009, we would like to encourage more of these events to occur in the Eclipse community.  Therefore, we have introduced a program for member companies who would like to organize an event in collaboration with the Eclipse Foundation.  As part of the program the Foundation will provide funding and promotional support for the Eclipse Days.  More details can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Day.

If you have an idea for an event or would like to discuss the details of the program, please contact Lynn Gayowski at lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Regards,

Ian Skerrett

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

613-224-9461 ext. 227

blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com

twitter: https://twitter.com/ianskerrett

Register Now for EclipseCon 2009, March 23-26

Back to the top