[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Eclipse Demo Camps

All,

We are organizing a new series of Eclipse DemoCamps during the month of November.   Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity for local Eclipse communities to meet in cities around the world, to network and exchange ideas.

We would like to encourage Eclipse member companies to help organize and attend a DemoCamp.  The Eclipse Foundation will provide up to $500 to sponsor each event.  If you are interested in organizing an event, please see the DemoCamp wiki for more details.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

613-224-9461 ext. 227

blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com

Register Now for Eclipse Summit Europe, Nov. 19-20

Back to the top