[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] 2007 Eclipse Membership Satisfaction Survey

Membership at large,

I would like to thank those of you who have taken a few minutes to complete the 2007 Membership Satisfaction Survey for your organization.  The data we gather from the annual satisfaction survey is invaluable to the Eclipse Foundation as we plan our programs and direction for 2008.

It is important that all members complete the survey.  For those of you who have not taken the few minutes, we really need your feedback ASAP.  Please visit:

http://eclipse.org/go/2007sat

PASSWORD:  innovation

-          Don

Donald Smith