[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Eclipse Membership Satisfaction Survey - A quick favor before the holidays

Membership at large,

I know many of you are about to go on holidays for a few days and I have a quick favor to ask before you depart.  We need 10 minutes of your time to complete the 2007 Membership Satisfaction Survey for your organization.  The data we gather from the annual satisfaction survey is invaluable to the Eclipse Foundation as we plan our programs and direction for 2008.

You can take the survey here:

http://eclipse.org/go/2007sat

PASSWORD:  innovation

For those of you outside of the USA and not going on holidays, a response this week would be greatly appreciated.

-          Don

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.