[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Eclipse Runtime Technology Summit

The Eclipse Community will be hosting a summit on Eclipse Runtime Technologies and Platforms on December 11th in San Francisco.

The goal of this summit is to “Define a strategy how the Eclipse Foundation will deliver runtime technology”.

You should RSVP if your organization plans to or is working with Eclipse and Runtimes.

For full details, and to add yourself to the RSVP list, please see:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Summit_on_Runtime_Technologies_and_Platforms

The discounted hotel room block expires today, so book without delay:

Hotel Monaco San Francisco
501 Geary St.l, San Francisco
http://www.hotelmonaco.com

Booking deadline is Thursday, November 8

Rate is $189/night

Book by phone to 1-866-622-5284 in North America and mention the Eclipse Foundation rate. International numbers are at http://www.kimptonhotels.com/intl_hotel_res.aspx.

-          Don