[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Three Reasons to Register Early for EclipseCon

Hello Eclipse members,

It may seem a bit early to start thinking about EclipseCon 2008, but we aim to make this year's edition bigger and better than ever, so it's never too early to plan on attending. EclipseCon 2008 will be held March 17-20, again in the wonderful Santa Clara Convention Center.

We realize that November may seem early, but we have three great reasons for registering now:

  1. A free Eclipse book
  2. The first 100 paid registrants will receive a free copy of the book Eclipse Web Tools Platform: Developing Java Web Applications.

  3. Significant savings
  4. The "Very Early" registration price for EclipseCon 2008 is only $995 - that's less than half of the on-site registration price! {{As an alumnus,}} OR {{If you attended EclipseCon in a previous year,}} you also qualify for a further 15% discount on registration. "Very Early" pricing only lasts until December 31, hence this suggestion to register early.

  5. Advance notice of hotel information
  6. The Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is the main conference hotel and the Hyatt lobby bar is where all the late night socials happen. We're still negotiating the special group room rate at the Hyatt, and when we're done, we'll notify you (if you've already registered) before we post it on the website. The Hyatt sells out every year, but if you register now you can be sure to get a room at the Hyatt.

We look forward to seeing you at EclipseCon 2008, so please register today!

Regards,
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
EclipseCon 2008 Conference Chair

Back to the top