[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] FW: Call for EclipseCon 2008 Sponsorship

Membership at Large and Member Marketing,

The EclipseCon 2008 Sponsorship Prospectus can be found on this page:

 http://eclipse.org/go/ECSPONSOR@M

The full Prospectus in PDF format can be found here:

http://eclipse.org/go/ECSPONSORPDF@M

You should Act Now!

-          Many options are limited in availability and first-come-first-serve

-          Many options like pod selection are based on a first-come-first-choice basis

-          Get your logo on Eclipsecon.org ASAP for maximum impressions during the call for papers and registration process

-          Gold packages offer additional registration discounts that can be used with the Very Early Registration fees

If you have exhibited at Previous EclipseCon’s I would like to draw your attention to one important new sponsorship option available this year – your own branded Developer Day.  A dedicated long-talk track for an entire day (6 long talks of your choice).  If you’re interested in exploring this option, please let me know ASAP.

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions!

-          Don

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.