[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Demos at Eclipse Members Meeting Dinner

Hello!  As part of the Eclipse Members Meeting coming up September 20 at the Hyatt Regency Woodfield in Chicago, we will be hosting a Welcome Reception and Dinner for all attendees on Wednesday, September 19.  We would like to invite you to demonstrate your Eclipse related product or service during this event at our demo showcase.  There is no cost to participate and this showcase is a great way to interact with other companies in the Eclipse eco-system.

The demo showcase is informal, so you only need to bring a laptop and product literature.  A table and signage will be provided for you.

If you’re interested in reserving a demo table, please respond to me by September 7 and include the name of your product or service.  As a reminder, if you need to register for the Members Meeting please visit http://regonline.com/eclipse2007mm.

Regards,

Lynn Gayowski

Marketing Events Manager

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.