[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] OS Summit Asia Sponsorship Opportunities

All,

The Eclipse Foundation and the Apache Software Foundation are organizing a new open source conference, called OS Summit Asia.   The conference will be held Nov 26-30 in Hong Kong.  As many of you might know, China is now the country that has the most Eclipse downloads, so we are excited about having this conference in Hong Kong.

Attached is a complete prospectus of the different exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.  If your organization is interested in participating, Delia Frees from the conference organizing company is the contact person.  She can be reached at deliafrees@xxxxxxxxx or 707-765-0823.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation