[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Supporting Press Quotes for Europa Press Release

The Eclipse Foundation is planning to issue a press release about the Eclipse Europa release on Wednesday, June 27.   We would like to invite member companies to provide supporting quotes for our press activities and web site.    The ideal quote would indicate how your organization plans to use some of the projects in the Europa release.

If you would like to provide a quote, please send it to me before end of day on Monday June 25, 2007.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing