[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Early Access to Europa Bits

Membership at large,

As you may know, the next major release train of Eclipse (version 3.3, named "Europa") will be generally available on or around June 29th, 2007.  We would like to invite our Members to access the Europa Release before it is generally available on Eclipse.org (early access would start on or around June 28th, 2007).

To receive early access, you will need to download the bits through the RSYNC utility.

Please reply to this email to receive instructions on how to register with us for early access.

Cheers,

  - Don

--

eclipse_pos_logo_fc_xsm