[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] 2007 Eclipse Market Research Study

Eclipse Members,
Planning has started for the 2007 Eclipse Market Research Study. Every year since 2005 the Eclipse Foundation and its members have sponsored an extensive Eclipse market study (done by Evans Data). The 163 page 2006 report was packed with highly relevant information for any company making business decisions involving Eclipse (see attached table of contents).

We're starting up the process that we hope will result in the 2007 Eclipse Market Research Study and would like to solicit your participation. To do the study we need to raise the money to fund the project (around $50,000). We do this by gathering subscribers who get to help define the study and then are provided full access to the information produced by the research. We estimate that participation this year will cost about the same as it did last year, $1200-8000 depending on your company size...you won't find a better value in terms of bang for the buck or quality of specific information on the Eclipse market.

We hope you'll subscribe and also that you'll join the Market Research Working Group that will work with Evans to define the questionnaire and study goals. Please send me an email if you're interested in learning more about subscribing to the 2007 study.

We'll have an initial meeting of the Working Group next Wednesday, April 18 at 9:00 am PDT/Noon EDT. If you'd like to help develop the goals of the study, please plan to join us at:

1-613-287-8000
1-866-362-706
Passcode: 880932

Hope to talk to you then,