[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Advisory Vote for Creation Review for (1) Packaging Project and (2) VE/JEM Move to WTP (bis)

Title: Bjorn Freeman
RESEND With Clarification.
Thanks to David Williams for noting that I hadn't really explained how to vote. This resend includes a "how" section. Sorry about my error.

Eclipse Members,
Welcome to the first project Review advisory vote under the new Eclipse Development Process. Under the new process, each Review conference call is followed by a membership vote.

On Wednesday, January 31st, Review calls were held for:
Standard open source votes are invited on each of these Reviews: +1 (approve), 0 (abstain), and -1 (veto).
Please enter your votes as comments on bug 172543.
Each Review needs at least three +1s from the Membership to pass.
The votes will be open until Wednesday, February 7th.
--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process

Back to the top