[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Registration Reminder and Friends of EclipseCon

All,

Just a quick reminder that the deadline to qualify for the EclipseCon discounted early registration [1] price is February 14, 2007.

EclipseCon is a great opportunity to learn about the latest technology and trends in the Eclipse community, so we hope you will invite your colleagues, customers and friends.  You can view the complete conference program here [2]

We believe that EclipseCon is one of the best community and developer conferences available today. It pulls together a mix of project committers, technology adopters and users who share an interest in how to best leverage Eclipse technology. To help facilitate this, we are going to be offering a "Friends of EclipseCon" discount for EclipseCon. Every Eclipse member will be allowed to offer two customers or partners a 10% discount when they register at their first EclipseCon. To make this offer to your Friend of EclipseCon and to find out more (including those ever-popular terms, conditions and restrictions) please check out this page [3].

I am looking forward to seeing everyone there!

[1] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=registration/

[2] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=all

[3] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=inviteafriend/

Mike Milinkovich