[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] ECOOP 2007 - CFP - 2 months
- From: Erik Ernst <eernst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:05:55 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: University of Aarhus
- User-agent: KMail/1.8.2
[Apologies for multiple copies]
*** ECOOP 2007 ***
The 21st European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, ECOOP
2007, will take place in Berlin, Germany, July 30 - August 3, 2007.
The ECOOP 2007 conference invites high quality papers presenting
research results or experience in all areas relevant to object
technology, including work that takes inspiration from or builds
connections to areas not commonly considered object-oriented. The
ECOOP 2007 conference also invites high quality proposals for
workshops and for tutorials.
Important submission dates (firm deadlines):
- Technical paper submission: December 13, 2006.
- Workshop proposal submission: December 20, 2006.
- Tutorial proposal submission: December 20, 2006.
For more details, please visit http://2007.ecoop.org/.
Erik Ernst eernst@xxxxxxxxxxx
Department of Computer Science, University of Aarhus
IT-parken, Aabogade 34, DK-8200 Aarhus N, Denmark