[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Market Research on the Eclipse Community

The Eclipse Market Research Working Group just completed the second annual study of the Eclipse user community.   This study was conducted by Evans Data and sponsored by the Eclipse Foundation and 8 member companies.   The goal of the study was to understand the wants and needs of the Eclipse user community and help organization better understand how they may position their solutions into the Eclipse community.

To benefit the entire community, we have made available a subset of the final report on the Eclipse wiki.   I have also posted a summary of the results here.

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any questions or feedback.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing