[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Introducing Eclipse Plugin Central (EPIC)

Today the Eclipse Foundation is announcing the launch of a community portal,
called Eclipse Plugin Central (EPIC).  The goal of the portal is to help
promote the many products and services that available from Eclipse member
organizations and the wider Eclipse community.    We also hope that it will
be a place for users to find high quality products and plug-ins that
complement their usage of Eclipse.

EPIC was originally launched in 2004 by three Eclipse member companies:
Instantiations, Genuitec and Innoopract.   These companies have contributed
the existing EPIC portal to the Eclipse Foundation and it will now be run as
part of the Eclipse Phoenix open source project.

We would like to encourage Eclipse Foundation members to become active
participants in the portal.  The first step is to encourage you to list your
products on EPIC.  To do so, visit http://eclipseplugincentral.com/ and add
your products to the catalog.   In addition, we encourage you to send us
your product related news that we can feature on the portal.

Press Release:  http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20060515epic.php
EPIC URL: http://eclipseplugincentral.com/

Cheers,

  - Don