[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Eclipse Market Research Project

I would like to remind everyone that next Friday, May 5 is the deadline for participating in the Eclipse market research project.  The attached e-mail has details about the research project.

Please let Mike Taylor or I know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing