[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] March 8th - Four Project Reviews

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Members,
The "pre-EclipseCon" project reviews are being held in one week, on March 8th. There are four of them:
The complete schedule and all the slide decks are available on the website: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/

The call-in numbers and passcode are:
    613.287.8000
or   866.362.7064
passcode 874551#
--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process

P.S. Why four on one day and all grouped together? Because the Board asked me to clump the reviews so that it is easier to fit them into a busy schedule. We'll see how it goes - they will almost surely overlap a bit so come for one, stay for all.

Back to the top