[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Corrected URL for project declaration (Bjorn cannot type without errors)
- From: Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:47:33 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation Inc
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Windows/20041206)
Fat fingers led to an extra "r". The correct URL is:|
A brief description of the project is below. The full proposal has been
Project Declaration for the "ECM Rich
Client Platform (Apogee) Project"
This project's goals are to :
- Define generic concepts and models required to create ECM
(Enterprise Content Management) desktop applications (documents,
content types, storage, communication, standards, workflow, search,
synchronisation, online/offline, etc.).
- Build the core infrastructure needed by desktop ECM applications,
implementing the concepts and models defined above.
- Build a set of highly-customizable application-level components
that would ease the creation of ECM desktop applications (mail client,
IM, forms, calendar client, document editor, etc.).
eclipse.org-membership-at-large mailing list