[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] EclipseCon Deadlines

There is less than 6 weeks to the start of EclipseCon.    A couple of deadlines are coming up next week that I wanted to make communicate.

1) February 14 is last day to qualify for the early registration price.   The price of the conference pass and tutorials will increase after this date.   If you or your colleagues are planning to attend EclipseCon, you might want to consider registering before this date.   To register go to http://www.eclipsecon.org/2006/Registration.do

2) If you are considering to exhibit at EclipseCon, you must send in your sponsorship agreements before February 15 to be listed as an exhibitor in the conference program.   We will still accept sponsorship agreements but your organization will not be listed in the printed program.   The sponsorship agreement can be found at http://www.eclipsecon.org/2006/Registration.do

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  I look forward to seeing everyone at EclipseCon.

Regards,

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing