[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] 2006 Add-in Provider Election Nominees

All,

The 2006 election nominations are now closed, and I'm very pleased to say that we have a great slate of high-quality candidates for the Eclipse add-in provider community to choose from.

Please see http://www.eclipse.org/org/elections for all of the relevant information on this year's electoral process, including pages for each candidate and their vision for Eclipse.

I would like to take a moment to recognize the contribution that John Wiegand has made to the Board over the past two years. John has decided not to run this year for committer representative, and his perspective and judgement will be missed.

/mike

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.