[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] 2006 Elections
- From: "Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:20:40 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
- Thread-index: AcYGY5iurHiuXRiVTnSQIRRJsvyKDg==
I just wanted to let everyone know of the
following key dates for the 2006 elections. Nominations are now
Due to the increase in the number of strategic members,
there will be four elected committer representatives and four elected add-in
provider representatives on next year's board. The terms of office are from
April 1, 2006 to March 31, 2007.
21st: Nominations open. Nominations are to be sent as an email
to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx, with the subject "Add-In Provider Nomination" or "Committer Nomination". As soon as possible after an individual is
nominated, the Foundation will contact the
nominee to confirm their willingness to participate in the
election and to serve as a add-in provider
representative if elected.
- January 18, 2006: Nominations close. The list of nominees and their html pages will be
available on the website as soon as possible thereafter, and in no case later
than January 23rd.
- January 23, 2006: List
of nominees published on www.eclipse.org. Each nominee will be provided
with an HTML template which outlines their background and vision for
Eclipse as they are nominated. If the
nominee does not have an HTML editor handy, plain text submissions for
formatting by the EMO staff will be accepted
via email. Content must be submitted to the Eclipse
Foundation via email no later than Thursday, January 19th.
- January 27, 2006: List of nominees and their personal pages made
available on www.eclipse.org. Discussion of the
issues on the eclipse.foundation newsgroup will be
- February 13, 2006: Voting begins.
- February 24, 2006: Voting ends.
- March 6, 2006: New representatives announced