[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Eclipse Community Awards

We have recently announced the Eclipse Community Awards.  The goal of these awards is to recognize the individuals and products that have made an impact on the Eclipse community.   There are two types of awards: 1) individual recognition for the top contributor, committer and ambassador, and 2) recognition for the best open source technology, commercial products and the ‘best’ deployment of Eclipse in an enterprise.

I’d like to encourage all member organizations to submit nominations for these awards.  Feel free to nominate your own product, a customer that has deployed Eclipse in a significant scale or an individual that you feel has made a difference in the Eclipse community.  The deadline for nominations in January 27, 2006.  We plan to announce the winners at in March at EclipseCon.