[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Eclipse Seminar Series Sponsorship

The Eclipse Foundation and a number of Eclipse member companies are planning to organize a 4 city seminar series in February 2006.   We are looking for other member companies to participate and sponsor the seminars.   I have attached a description of the events and the details of the sponsorship.   The deadline for participation is November 11, 2005

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to participate.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing